Did you know November is National Peanut Butter Lovers Month? It is definitely a unique month for us here. If you adore peanut butter as much as we do, you’ll be happy to know that there’s an entire month dedicated to our love! So if you are a fan of the yummy, protein-packed peanut butter like us, get ready to spread the love in five different ways.
Peanut butter has been a beloved item in pantries nationwide and can be used in almost everything. The wonders of peanut butter know no bounds and I am excited to share different ways you can enjoy peanut butter in some recipes below:
- Smoothie: Peanut butter and chocolate is a winning combo no matter how it’s paired so try out this Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie and you will thank me later!
- Snack: Want to put a new and healthier spin on snack time then surprise your kids with this healthy and innovative Chocolate Covered Frozen Banana and Peanut Butter Bites
- Sauce: This flavorful Spicy Peanut Sauce is the perfect match for some marinated grilled chicken strips or wings but it also goes well with other dishes.
- Sandwich: Looking for a quick and easy breakfast idea? Then look no further instead make yourself a Peanut Butter and Jelly French Toast Sandwich
- Sweet: Time to get a little indulgent? Once in a while it’s allowed so try this delicious Peanut Butter Bundt Cake with Chocolate Butterfinger Ganache
So why not spice up your diet with some peanut butter, enjoy!